1. Social activism is "good for you." Making me wonder (A) if this is selection, which seems likely, and (B) if being "active" in Christian or pro-life organizations is seen by college admissions drones as being "good." If this is just virtue-signalling to appeal to the ideological biases of a bunch of lefties who couldn't get real jobs, I'm not very impressed.
2. It was not easy to remain poor in the period 1978-2018. But it was possible, if the state did the things that states do.
3. With apologies to Paul Simon, HRC's "42 ways to blame your other."
4. Gun culture.
5. Can libertarianism be a governing philosophy? With three responses....
6. If you credit the stereotyping, what does the alt-right get "right" about Jews? Jonny Anomaly says some things .
7. Mostly Weekly: The End.
8. Pro golfers are big babies.
9. The power to tax is the power to destroy.
10. The "alt-right" and anti-Semitism.
11. So, ya wanna get married? No. Me, neither. Let's go out for brunch and have avocado toast instead.