1. The universe....in ten minutes.
2. Marxism and anti-Semitism?
3. Amazing that "free range parenting" has to be protected by law.
4. This "story" is from 2006. Rather quaint, now.
5. Participation in markets can improve food security.
6. Automation is good. It's not good for everyone. But overall it's good.
7. Not dead dead man failed to note he was not dead in time. So now the decision of the court cannot be reversed.
8. In some ways, this seems normal. In others....not so much.
9. Oh, the sh*t you'll do, after you're tenured....
10. Libertarian "Dad jokes." A bit edgy, actually. Trigger warning.
11. Japan has tiny houses.
12. Facebook as scapegoat du jour....
13. What time is it when your cat is found after 14 years being lost? A: Not quite enough time being lost.
14. The newest libertarian?
15. Community colleges.
16. Too much school for cool?
17. Many responsible gun owners are for responsible gun control. But we are ignored, even shunned, by the extremists on both sides.
18. There is a problem. With Facebook. Even from Facebook's perspective, there is a problem.
19. 9 ridiculous things about the Omnibus.
20. The Super Mario Brothers Movie. 25 years out. I'd never heard of it. A look back, sort of. Bob Hoskins and Dennis Hopper. Amazing.
21. This story has much of what makes America great. Of course, it does make you wonder why he didn't just go up a mountain, if 2,000 feet is enough to disprove the "hoax." He was near Mt Charleston, which is 12,000 feet, and you can just drive most of the way.
Grand Lagniappe: When you use the force on your kitten....