1. Good for NPR. This is a very useful piece of reporting. And it makes the other kinds of claims NPR makes more credible. (Pro-tip for Fox News: This is how news works....)
2. An amazing definition of sexism: any woman who decides to have children and raise them rather than "work" (!) is a victim.
3. New Hampshire: Live Bitcoin or Die!
4. Open inquiry in the classroom.
6. Florida man is angry about bad restaurant review.
7. Hard to know just how to explain this....
8. Hard to know if they were expelled because they are atheists, or because the God they don't believe in is Allah.
9. I hope these people don't have children, or even dogs, for that matter.
10. Peak badass. What did you do today?
11. Playing to a better democracy.
12. How Trump survives....
13. Interesting and thoughtful review of T3.0 at Trotsky's Children.
14. U.S. companies on costs of tariffs....
15. "Sprinting Naked Man." Sounds like a superhero. I guess he sort of IS a superhero.
Grand Lagniappe: Port of Amsterdam video....