Things I am thankful for
1. Mrs. Angus and Mr. Tooty.
2. Not having to have a traditional Thanksgiving dinner (we are having homemade gnocchi!).
3. That the people of Seattle dissed the Sonics and the people of Oklahoma City voted to tax themselves (considerably) to attract them.
4. The amazing trips to Brazil and Churchill we took this year.
5. The success of the development and growth reading group that Mrs. A and I set up this year in our department.
6. Even after 25 years of doing it, I still love my job (and I still have it!).
7. KPC is alive and well and growing.