1. In which "Doritos But For Women" is introduced.
2. Making the world safe for moonshots.
3. Jonathan Chait is an idiot. Yes, my friend Will Wilkinson can be hard to figure out. But mostly, Jonathan Chait is an idiot.
4. I do love a smart young entrepreneur.
5. Canadians are so bored they are starting a trade war. With Canada.
6. On "regulation." I wrote.
7. Can you date a co-worker? Facebook status: "It's complicated."
8. Losing interest....
9. Regulation has become a silly concept, as if just "more" or "less" is the goal. As Jimmy Carter and Jerry Brown knew, the real goal is better.
10. California judge does sensible thing.
11. We all live on campus now...
12. Wow. The fact is that "reduce the deficit" is ONLY a "Republican goal" when they are out of power. When Republicans are IN power, their primary goal seems to be "spend money as if you won the lottery." This is a remarkably empirically out-of-touch argument, here.
The Grand Lagniappe: Even Politico says, "HRC Needs to Move On..." If Hillary Clinton were reincarnated as a dog....