1. P.F. Chang, Pyeongchang, all those Asian words look alike, right? I had thought it was a spell-check error, but it was actually a spoof, and they didn't notice when it was time to do a serious story. Could totally have happened to me, so I'll just shut up and laugh.
2. There are probably no security cameras in the security area, right? Plus, the dude is a lawyer. He can steal tens of thousands of $ with his pen. Why go for cash?
3. NOT the "Onion." Passenger who passed gas continuously on flight forces emergency landing. Others on same row also forced to deplane. And there's a thing called "Transavia Airlines." They probably have a direct slingshot flight to Elbonia.
4. We're not very good at handling problems of waste generated by electronics.
5. It costs nothing to tweet, and someone might believe you. So you don't even need to send spam, you can get others to do it for you.
6. As tempting as a "Scooby Doo" ending would be....
It's unlikely. But wouldn't it be great if, as Trump
is being led away, the police pull off the mask. It's
Bill Clinton! He had thought Hillary would still win,
and he could date porn stars in the meantime. After
he won, he cooked up the Russia collusion thing as
a distraction, so he could date MORE porn stars,
and serve again as President. He shouts back, "And
I'd have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for
those meddling kids and their FBI!"
(WIth thanks to Brendan Nyhan)
9. Bowling for Fascism.
10. The wrestler, in real life.
11. Brewing Up Entrepreneurship.
12. Prison just makes bad people worse, and it's expensive. We can make bad people worse just by letting them use Twitter, and Twitter is free!
13. Basic Income Guarantee and bad behavior....maybe not so bad?
Grand Lagniappe! Murphy sound asleep, curled in a ball, with his little tongue sticking out. Because....Monday.