2016 is almost in the books. Here's a look at what tickled your fancy this year in KPC.
1. Brexit this: where I declaim that Brexit is no big deal and ask everyone to chill.
2. Spanish Pipedream: The inspiring tale of Katie Ledecky and the community pool that spurned her
3. The problem with Macro in one blog post: the theory is whack and the data don't fit.
4. Thank You Donald Trump: support for the Donald blows up my belief that America is woke.
5. My Dog is a Democrat: Mungowitz has a funny!
6. 30th Anniversary: Mungowitz chronicles his anniversary preparations
7. The Wisdom of Paul Krugman: People, can you believe it? PK got something wrong!
8. Hasta el Papel Higenico Siempre: The EYM goes to Cuba
9. Angus's Hateful 8 Review: Walton Goggins rocks!
10. Dumping on Anti-Dumping: when I solve for the equilibrium, no one has a job.
KPC: Politics, Macro, Culture, all dished out by two friends who have never managed to grow up.
Together, let's make 2017 the year of the Cheese!