1. Lincicome talks to Goldberg.
2. State tax reform has had variable success, and failure.
3. A good video. Not a great video, won't change your life. But some interesting info.
4. Nick. On Tom.
5. I've come to believe that most statements that start "Millenials LOVE....." or "Millenials HATE....." are usually pretty dumb, regardless of how the blank is filled in. But it is fair to ask: SHOULD Millenials love the market?
6. Domestic disturbance in Germany. Man yelling at parrot, who won't shut up. But parrot doesn't say any words, though it can bark like a dog. So it was more like man yelling at dog that wouldn't stop barking, though of course the dog was a parrot.
7. Is tattooing actually beneficial, at least for the immune system?
8. In praise of stolid clothing. And Brooks Brothers.
9. The ideology of business schools.
10. Remember how the History Channel used to show actual history? And TLC was actually about learning? Then this happened.
11. The complete NYU hooding ceremony. If you are interested, the EYM transcends corporeal form and evolves into pure energy at about 1:26:20 and thereafter....
12. Selective exposure to misinformation: A Guess-Nyhan-Reifler joint.
13. Against libertarianism: A reading list.
14. Nancy hanging with Mitch, and J-Mac hanging with Paul W.
15. MAO'G on Maduro and Venezuela.