Thursday, April 12, 2007

Two Videos, re L'affaire L'crosse

Here are two videos, presumably worth 2,000 words or more.

First, the Potbangers II bit, where the mob confronts Peter Lange. Now, I consider Peter a good friend, so I may be biased, but he did okay under the circumstances. His statement here, facing an angry mob alone, is as fair and proper as it could possibly have been.

We don't know the facts
We don't know what happened
Let the legal process take its course

Would you have been able to do this? I don't think I would have done as well. I do think I look better in a baseball hat, though. Probably just a matter of taste on that last.

Video #2: the single best thing, as I have said before, to be done on the entire scandal. The SNL send-up of that remarkable bully, Nancy Grace. (Nancy Grace didn't even show up for the segment where HEADLINE NEWS broke the story that Nancy Grace had been completely wrong all along; imagine that).

Remember, this SNL show was aired in DECEMBER. That's a while ago. Pretty ballsy.

No comments: