On Snowden and NSA
(1) what YOU don’t know can’t hurt YOU,
(2) what THEY don’t know can hurt YOU,
(3) THEY need to know what YOU know,
(4) but YOU need not know that THEY need to know,
(5) And YOU certainly do not need to know what THEY know,
(6) moreover, if YOU know THEY need to know, then the big WE can get hurt, so THEY can hide that, out of concern for YOU.
(7) And mostly, we should all care more about the big WE than anything else. Especially, the big WE is more important than YOU, or YOU, or...
Or so THEY say...
Nod to WH