Sean Hannity and John Boehner both say they now want to tackle immigration reform.
Cool beans. Welcome to the club lads.
What should this reform look like?
1. an easy path to citizenship for current "illegals"
2. all college diplomas earned by foreigners come with a green card stapled to them
3. a massive (triple? quadruple?) increase in the amount of visas for skilled workers
4. make the process for getting green cards and becoming citizens faster and cheaper
5. a gradually increasing flow of "unskilled" immigrants from around the world
What am I missing? Tell me in the comments.
It would be awesome if a side benefit of Mittens' drubbing was real reform. But, I am not holding my breath.