Monday, November 26, 2012

The Culture that is Football: Mutant Ninja Edition


"I was doing what I usually do, moseying to the locker room and meandering around. Naturally, I just wanted to step back, but I did the righteous thing and I stepped up. I caught him, I saved his life, I tapped into my inner superhero, which I do have. I'm usually a ninja, but my Spidey-senses told me he was going to take a fall, so I saved his life. He owes me his first-born or something. Actually I don't want that. Maybe a sandwich or something."


 ~Martellus Bennett describing his post-game heroics


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Humility

Custom Soccer Jerseys said...

Its great that I got to know on this subject. I was looking for this information. I would say that keep us updated on particular subjects.