Sunday, September 07, 2008

And that's a mighty long airplane ride....

I'm heading for Perth, Australia. After that, I hope to post more. I certainly can't post much LESS. Thanks to Angus, for, as always, carrying me.

I leave RDU today, SUNDAY, at 1:30 pm. I arrive (travelling through JFK, LAX, and Sydney) in Perth at (gulp) 1 pm on TUESDAY.

On the other hand, I am going to stay here, in Fremantle (just south of Perth). Nice.

Oh, but on the third hand....I'm going to be at this conference, sharing my views on recycling. I believe that I am the tethered goat.

Back Saturday night, September 20. Back to the world of the living after the election on Nov. 4.

4 comments:

Shawn said...

hmm. yes, tethered goat. some call it a whipping boy. let us know how that goes.

please try to count how many times you hear "but, you don't understand..."

Anonymous said...

Good times. I wish I could be there to see the reactions of the other speakers and guests. Please do update us on how that went.

Tom said...

Ah yes, the tethered goat. I predict he will hear "But don't you want [something enviromental]?" Also, variations on "think of the children."

By the way, Mike is flying all that way in coach. I think I'll make another donation -- munger08.com.

Angus said...

there is something weird about flying someone from the US all the way to Australia for a conference on the environment, isn't there?

give 'em hell Mungo