Friday, May 29, 2009

Bergkirchweih

Okay, you may not speak German.

But, this video of the Bergkirchweih gives you an idea of the current events here in Erlangen. Here is the home page: Mai 28 - Juni 8---Prost!

Though, lest you get the wrong idea, let me assure that my own participation is purely as an observer. Of course, I'd hate to be RUDE, and so I have a few beers. The big 1 liter ones. Per hour. Also, while it is certainly true that some of the young ladies wear dirndls that can barely contain their....enthusiasm, I always avert my eyes. No, really.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet that beautiful women at the bottom could drink me (6'1, 200lbs) under the table. That's my experience with German women

MaxSpeak said...

Nice mugs.

Anonymous said...

pretty girls and lots of beer - my wife won't let me visit.