Brown paper packages tied up in string
Here is a list of my current favorite songs. They are not all new, but they all are currently in heavy rotation at Chez Angus and give me goose bumps and command my full attention when I hear them.
1. "Skinny Love" by Bon Iver. The best song on an amazingly good album
2. "Paper Lace" by Swan Lake. This is an excellent Spencer Krug song. 'nuff said.
3. "Girl on the Wing" by the Shins. They are still good, but that first album was just magic.
4. "Sycamore" by Bill Callahan. This song has haunted me over well over a year now.
5. "Little Bit" by Lykke Li. She is the bomb. I could have put "I'm good, I'm gone" here too.