Monday, May 21, 2007

Time is passing very, very, very, very slow

Dutch boy MM sends this link.

An excerpt:

Sanchez: I think I’m having an overdose and so is my wife.

Operator: Overdose of what?

Sanchez: Marijuana. I don’t know if it had something in it. Can you please send rescue?

Operator: Do you guys have fever or anything?

Sanchez: No, I’m just, I think we’re dying.

Operator: How much did you guys have?

Sanchez: I don’t know. We made brownies. And I think we’re dead. Time is going by really, really, really, really slow.


The full audio. Very nice. As Brian Sorgatz points out, "This guy was really, really, really, really unqualified for his essential job as a gun-toting addiction counselor who makes surprise house calls."

1 comment:

Brian Dixon said...

Better late than never, I thank you for the link. SiteMeter tells me that somebody followed your link to my blog today.