Wednesday, November 10, 2004

This is helpful

Can reasonable people disagree? Can people who disagree be reasonable?

From Craig's List

Straight male seeks Bush supporter for fair, physical fight - m4m
Reply to:
anon-47785163@craigslist.org

Date: Wed Nov 03 19:11:50 2004
I would like to fight a Bush supporter to vent my anger. If you are one, have a fiery streek, please contact me so we can meet and physically fight. I would like to beat the shit out of you.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Copyright © 2004 craigslist

(Nod to mwt, who is still visibly excited because of the Red Sox)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Process of natural selection taking place. Everybody knows that right-winger's are always packin' 2nd amendment hardware...

Anonymous said...

As soon as I get back from Iraq I'll take you up on that offer.

-Semper Fi

Cpl. Smith 1/7 "A" Co