Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Angus Update

Today I am 3 weeks post surgery to repair two torn tendons and shave down two bone spurs in my left shoulder. I was cleared to drive short distances last week. Monday I ate a meal with the fork in my left hand for the first time and yesterday I wrote on the whiteboard in class with my left hand for the first time. My physical therapist says I am ahead of schedule and reduced my visits from 3 a week down to 2 a week. I am off all pain meds and feel more like the old Angus again.




6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

It turned out absolutely exciting can examine post. Many thanks for it. I enjoy these kinds of topics and also a thing that is going to be attached with this disorder. We undoubtedly would like to learn on this website speedily find out more

Gerardo said...

Good show, Angus. I have yet to eat a meal with a fork in my left hand, and there's nothing wrong with my shoulder.

Bonus, Miranda Montero is in the adobe!

Angus said...

and rockin' a sweet lid to boot!

Andrew said...

Good to hear. Protip from Andrew Bynum: don't attempt bowling at any point during the recovery process.

Onoir said...

Good for you. Keep on healing!

And I'm with miranda. I enjoy the things I "learn on this website speedily".