Sunday, May 01, 2005

Jacqueline is my love child?

Whoa. I didn't even know I had a daughter (that often happens to men, but still...)

Jacqueline Mackie Paisley Passey is apparently my love child.

And, what a proud papa I am!

But...usually "lovechild" denotes an offspring produced out of wedlock, from some fertile (though perhaps furtive) union.

So, unless the lovechild was (re)produced by budding, there has to be a momma.

Any volunteers? Who wants to be Jacqueline's mom? And, yes, that would make that person also my (ahem) consort, if only briefly. (at my age, VERY briefly, maybe 7 or 8 seconds, not counting the cigarette afterwards).

I am going to ask Tyler Cowen. Of course, I always ask Tyler, but he won't put out. He is SUCH a tight ass white boy.

But maybe now he'll see the wisdom of our coming together for a night of love. You can't have a motherless lovechild. And, if Tyler wants, HE can be the dad.

1 comment:

Chris Lawrence said...

I wouldn't mind being the older brother, although I don't know that I'd want TC to be my mother (I have a perfectly nice one already).