Monday, December 25, 2006

Anglico Comes Up Big!

I had not looked at BlueNC, or Anglico's Blog, before.

But he does a pretty funny send-up of my candidacy. Fair enough, though: he links the web site, quotes actual claims by me, and then suggests people sign the ballot access petition. So far, so good.

But what he REALLY did was prompt a reader to make this comparison, in comments:



That's William Katt, in "Greatest American Hero."






Now, compare him to me:



Now, take away the fact that Katt is good looking, and in good physical shape, and you see that WE ARE TWINS. Except for those two caveats....

(If you are interested in my response to the post, you can see it here....)

1 comment:

Chris Lawrence said...

I was a big fan of GAH as a kid, but never made the connection until now. It is uncanny...