Friday, June 27, 2008

Lyndon Johnson bared his scars....

...and so did Andy Roddick:

Q. Last year when you talked to us here in this room after your last match you were pretty distraught. What is your feeling right now?

ANDY RODDICK: Uhm, you know, pretty distraught. But, I mean, you know, probably I don't know what I am. Uhm, probably just disappointed.

You know, I literally I mean, you know, any chance I got I pretty much just choked it. So, you know, that's tough to deal with, and that's not something that you really want to do, you know.

So that's probably that's disappointing, you know. It's not an easy thing to say, but it's pretty much what happened.

I could sit here and try to dance around it all night, but, I mean, you guys watched it. It was what it was. It's like you want something so bad you almost squeeze too tight.