Friday, September 14, 2007

Chicks and ducks and geese better scurry.....

As you may have gathered by now, I live in Norman OK. Besides OU football and Native American Gaming, there isn't much going on 'round here.

My neighborhood, which features a wooden bridge (pictured on the left) and a big barn, is actually a tourist attraction. People come to have their photos taken on/by the bridge in their prom dresses/wedding dresses/glamor-shot gowns/mullets etc. (really!).

Often the photo taker has backed well out into the road and you gotta decide whether to swerve/stop/or thin the gene pool. Mrs. Angus and I have become inured to all these shenanigans, or so we thought until yesterday when we happened upon a big boned lass in cowboy gear posing on the bridge with her sheep!!! (Really!) Mrs. Angus took in the scene, turned to me and said "that was the prettiest sheep I've ever seen. I'd get my picture taken with it". (I swear that I am not making any of this up)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's not right.

That can't be right.

It just can't.

Angus said...

Well, it may not be right, but it is true!!