Monday, May 19, 2008

It's official....and, a new web site!

Dear Friends:

This is a big night for me.

Because I can announce that, really really, for sure....I am the Libertarian Keynote Speaker for the Libertarian National Convention.

I am splitting the keynote hour with Richard Viguerie, a noted conservative speaker who nearly single-handedly invented direct mail as a political tool. And we are lucky to have Richard there. It will be interesting, and I look forward to hearing him speak.

But....I get to go first!

The title of my speech, which starts at about 2 pm on Friday, is taken from one of my main concerns about Libertarian progress: "What are we for?"

Too often, outsiders perceive us as only being AGAINST things. Well, what are we FOR?

My shot at answering that question. Should be available as a podcast, at least, next week.

Also, a new campaign website. It is still being built. But it looks great, thanks to new campaign webmaster John S.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's badass! Congrats, Mike!

The new site looks fantastic too.

Shawn said...

awesome....please put a link to the podcast here at kpc. Looking forward to hearing the for speech...apparently, developmental psychology says that young kids derive identity from saying 'no'....so, help us grow up.

Shawn said...

ah...and...the blog on the munger4ncgov site isn't working (at least, the link at the top of the page doesn't lead to a working page). The donate links, however, seem to be working perfectly.

PeeDub said...

Congrats!! I guess I'll be interested in hearing a convention speech after all ...

Anonymous said...

A killer convention speech is part of how Obama gained national prominence. You can follow in his footsteps now...