1. How far could a drug cannon shoot? Or, how much drugs could a punkin chunker chunk, if a punkin chunker could chunk drugs?
2. We're all welfare queens now.
3. Townhall article on "Politics of Need" by Simmons and Yonk
4. Economic freedom tastes like pineapples, and black pepper, though not necessarily combined.
5. Washington, PA tests its emergency gaydar system. Or not.
6. Selling "Al Gore's Here! Ah!" to "Al Jazeera" (see what I did there?) was kind of creepy. But apparently the idea was also stolen. I'm not sure why anyone would be surprised. Al-Go is all about sitzzackin' that pizzaper.
7. Nutella thievery is RAMPANT at Columbia U. And there are dark rumors that ketchup, and even slices of bread, have also been stolen.
8. Harrisburg, PA: What governments try to help.
9. Spain joins Germany in recognizing renewable energy is fake, and subsidies are wasteful. Rent-seekers sue. Hilarity ensues.
10. 9th Circuit Court briefly pulls it head out of its robes, and serves up two decisions that seem consistent with basic constitutional principles. Cool.
Lagniappe: This has to be fake. But....wow.