Thursday, February 02, 2012

Romeo was restless

"Romeo was restless, he was ready to kill. He jumped out the window cause he couldn't sit still. Juliet was waiting with a safety net. He said "Don't bury me cause I'm not dead yet"."

Replace "Romeo" with "Cassanova", "the window" with "of Clemson University", "sit still" with "eat Chiklfil-a", "Juliet", with "Auburn University" and suddenly Elvis Costello becomes relevant again!

You know, now that I think about it, "Mystery Dance" is a pretty apt title for the recruiting process in college athletics.

Hat tip to Mrs. Angus.
  


2 comments:

John Covil said...

I was going to say, "What campus doesn't have a Chick Fil A?"

But then I read the article and saw that Clemson's really does. But the author is quite wrong: Chick Fil A's biscuits are nasty.

Anonymous said...

He can see those words in any magazine
But what's the use in looking when he don't know what they meeeean?