In homage to the great, masterful, Mungovian Monday's Childs, here's a Friday Angus link-o-rama
1. Will we ever learn to separate skill from luck? Not in Spain apparently.
2. Japan is winning the war against deflation. Or are they?
3. Chris Christie embraces the police state. Nice touch to blame libertarians in advance for the next terrorist attack.
4. The eternal sunshine of the spotless president. Obama's "protect whistleblowers" policy disappears from the web.
5. Have we discovered the origins of the friends and family discount? Wrong! Zap!
6. A petition against the MOOC. Sadly, this is not a satire. "Tenured professors are people too".