Monday, February 15, 2010

another one bites the dust

Man, people. Democratic politicians are, how shall I put this politely, PUSSWEILLERS!!

Evan Bayh is the latest to announce that he won't face the voters this fall.

Will the last Demo pol left please turn out the lights?

While I think it's very funny how little fight appears left in the Dems, please don't think I am pleased about the possible return of the Republicans. Heaven forfend. I am kind of a "pox on both your houses" guy. As is well documented in this blog, I love gridlock!


  


1 comment:

noahpoah said...

It's even funnier than you know: the Bloomington NPR affiliate ran a story this morning about how there's only one Democrat left in the primary race, and she's having a hard time getting the signatures needed to even appear on the ballot.