Thursday, August 25, 2011

IPaidABrive

If you paid a bribe.... did you pay too much?

I hate it when that happens.

Pretty interesting "corruption quotient" quiz. Fascinating, in fact. It turns out I am a...

Buffalo! Your corruption quotient is down in the dump. Corruption is such an important part of your daily life that you see no difference between corruption and honesty. In our opinion you need to take a step back and review your take on corruption. In a corrupt instance, your philosophy will definitely have you rolling in the muck. You are a BUFFALO

Thanks to Chateau, for the link.

2 comments:

John D. said...

I was a Zebra.
"Your corruption quotient is like a pendulum; oscillating. You are confused about what corruption means on the ground..."

And I thought I was taking the high road on the questions. I think the quiz is rigged to favor those who might include a few Rs donation to the site.

Coca CoLo said...

Yeah, I don't get the quiz. I took it using two different strategies, and got Buffalo both times. Wish there was an answer key?