Back from DC. Some links, with no theme or coherent order.
1. Philosophy as psychotherapy
2. R. Branson running nekkid from Necker
3. Amusing earthquake tweets (the tweets are funny, not the earthquake). (I particularly like the premature looteration)
4. Explaining charter school effectiveness (Gated, but I have a PDF. Send me an email at munger at duke dot edu)
5. Pronouns: The secret code of power and weakness
6. Jeff Miron: Capitalism--It doesn't suck
(Nod to Chateau, the Blonde, and Kevin Lewis)