Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Butter Crisis Prompts Desperate Video



"What if it was YOU who didn't have any butter? What if I took your butter away from you?"

TOMMY! Listen. YOUR. GOVERNMENT. is doing this to you, sweetie. There is no butter shortage. It is the state who is f***ing you. You are hilarious because the shortage is entirely a product of your protectionist trade policies. If you needed actual help, we'd be there for you. But if we tried to ship in emergency supplies of butter, we would be ARRESTED. Just like those Swedish butter thugs...

(If you have missed the story, check out our man Angus, with his finger on the private parts of Norway and the butter crisis.)

8 comments:

Vince said...

Seriously this has to be a goof.

Mungowitz said...

my son and I have been debating that. It DOES have to be a goof.

But it is so well done that I am willing to treat it straight. Blessed be the goofmakers, for they shall inherit the internet.

Anonymous said...

Geeze, Tommy the Brit was worried that I was being blamed for this. Nothing like an angry drag queen without butter...

Mungowitz said...

Really, Tom? You think he's gay? Must be some secret signal or something. He just seemed like a normal Norwegian celebrity / blogger / musician to me.

Anonymous said...

I didn't say s/he was gay...I just used the label "drag queen."

Mungowitz said...

I accept the correction, and apologize. You are right, of course. Drag queen is a set of external behaviors, and choices. This person does indeed seem to have made those choices. Mea culpa!

Anonymous said...

This is so sad. If only Tommy knew that this fat American had four f**king pounds of butter in the "fridge . . . fridge . . . fridge . . . fridgerator" right now and that I would be willing to send him a pound or two (better than having that fruitcake come to my house and eat it in front of me and my family. Gross!), except that his government will confiscate it.

Maybe I could mail it to him hidden inside a fruitcake. Hey, a fruitcake for a fruitcake. I mean fruitcake for his stupidity, not the way he dresses.

laritaarnold said...

Useful data. I'm really very happy to browse this kind of terminology and wording. Cheers with regard to offering persons this kind of simple data. Great walk-through. I like this kind of distribute.