So proud to be an American. Appalling links from around the nation.
1. San Fernando turns....your stomach.
2. Cook County prosecutors pursue case of man without FOID permit who had a gun. Even though he could not possibly have had an FOID permit.
3. Wrap rage: We need regulation of holiday packaging, because "Today's packages force consumers to fight tooth and nail to get them open."
4. Maxine Waters is going to make you miss Barney Frank. Really.
5. Robert Reich: The grease is gone, baby.
On the other hand, there is still some hope. Chris Coyne responds to OWS, in a brief and effective way.
And Mark Perry explains why Chinese "currency manipulators" are actually our friends.