Friday, April 11, 2008

The Show

Starting tonight.....THE NC Libertarian Party Convention.

In Burlington, NC. Details.

Highlights....

1. Nominations for candidates for office will be made. I may, or may not, be the NC LP candidate for Governor.

2. Discussions with visiting LP Prez candidates. I will be picking up Bob Barr myself, tomorrow at the airport. Also there: Mike Gravel. Mary Ruart. George Phillies. Wayne Allen Root.

Actually, it ought to be pretty darned fun. I mean....Mike Gravel? I get to sit with Mike Gravel and have a beer? Wow.

3 comments:

Dirty Davey said...

So who else is running for the gubernatorial nomination?

Mungowitz said...

I *think* I am the only contestant for the nomination.

We'll see: I'll blog about it on site, if I can get a connection.

Angus said...

Dude: don't leave us hangin'. are you the nominee or did u get chilipunk'd like Bolivia???