Sunday, October 11, 2009

I do not think it means what you think it means

Word for the day: mentor



Hickson, whom (Lebron) James has mentored during the offseason, had 15 points and six rebounds and was the only Cleveland starter playing in the final minutes as the Cavaliers held off several Bobcats runs.

Hickson followed James around all summer, working out whenever they could find the time and hanging out with James’ family.


Nice, eh? Way to go Lebron? Well, not really. Check out King James' version of mentoring:

“I see the potential in him. If he just had a good work ethic, that could help him,” James said. “He learned more about being a man also, growing up, being around me and my family and things like that—I think it helped him.”

Well if JJ Hickson has learned anything about being a "man", he pretty much has to go up and punch LBJ right between the eyes, doesn't he?

"My name is JJ Hickson.  You killed my father.  Prepare to die!"

And then he'll get traded to the J-E-T-S JETS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In LeBron's defense, JJ Hickson has a terrible work ethic