Sunday, January 13, 2008

Mistaken Identity

Either Tyler has reached new heights of meta-irony that I cannot comprehend, or he is having a premature senior moment! I refer to his essay "If I were Ezra Klein", in which he says:

"If I were Ezra Klein, I would worship at the shrine of Barack Obama. I would send Barack Obama random postcards of love, affection, and yes money. But I am not Ezra Klein."

By this I take Tyler to mean that Klein is not doing what Tyler would if he were him. But ladies and gentleman, I ask you, what is this, if not "worshiping at the shrine" or a "random postcard of love".

Holy Crap people: Tyer IS Ezra Klein! That explains so much, doesn't it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well....now that you MENTION it, I have never seen them at the same time, in the same room.

That proves it.

Shawn said...

his name is robert paulson.