Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The OTHER endorsement we've all been waiting for

Greg Oden has endorsed Barack Obama for President, pretty much guaranteeing the rich giants with mohawks vote for Obama.

It was clearly a well-informed decision; here's Greg on the process:

What I got from talking to him is that he is a real sports fan and he knew about the Blazers. He said that when I come back Brandon, LaMarcus and I will be a force next year. He also asked me about my knee, and he said he wasn't feeling my mohawk - lol. I laughed and explained to him that it's just a haircut to me and he told me he liked how I handle myself as a young man - "Thanks Mom." I did not talk politics with him. He talks about that stuff all the time and I'm going to keep learning more about the issues.

1 comment:

Shawn said...

while 'ballot access' is a great tag, 'fail' would have also been appropriate.