Bookseller Magazine has announced the shortlist for its annual Diagram Prize for the oddest titled book. Here are the nominees:
1. I Was Tortured By the Pygmy Love Queen
2. How to Write a How to Write Book
3. Are Women Human? And Other International Dialogues
4. Cheese Problems Solved
5. If You Want Closure in Your Relationship, Start With Your Legs
6. People who Mattered in Southend and Beyond: From King Canute to Dr Feelgood
You can read synopses here, and you can vote here. I suggest #4 for obvious reasons (PLH McSweeney is an obvious Mungowitz pseudonym, no?), but we do live in a democracy, so have at it people!! NB. polls close March 28th.