Kosmos is up, in beta form, not yet ready for prime time. But they are interested in seeing whether you folks can break it. (Don't hack it, don't launch denial of service attacks, just check out the features...jeez).
Some interesting things:
1. A picture of Chris Coyne. Scary.
2. Discipline-specific blogs and a group for faculty.
3. A Calendar listing of events and conferences around the globe.
4. Opportunities, which includes job postings and calls for papers.
5. A Publications section for recent scholarship by classical liberal scholars – keep up with what others are working on or post your own.
Would you use it? What would you do with it? How can it be better? They would like to know. Feel free to comment on it, and be beta testers!