Sunday, August 01, 2010

The Grand Game--Miami Nanny Style

This is almost unbelievable. I won't even cherry pick. Y'all go ahead.

But let me point this out.
1. The number of child abuse cases has been falling lately, fairly rapidly.
2. If you take out the child abuse committed by Catholic priests and family members, the number is falling VERY rapidly.

This new policy is messed up. Grandma and Grandpa can't go to the museum. Pretty soon, I won't be able to go to see "Toy Story 6" without a kid. Hey, EYM, hurry up and reproduce so I have a cover story for why I want to go to kids movies.

(Nod to the Blonde)

2 comments:

Michael said...

"But as a mother of two little kids, anything to keep my kids safe is all right with me.''

AND

"Anything that we can do to protect our kids is a good thing.''

Looks like the end justifies the means. I wonder how long until they pass a law to imprison all children outside of school hours in little cells to protect them from potential abuse.

Business Phone and Broadband said...

This is much better regarding my interest. Fun and knowledge together.
business phone and broadband